Wow! What an exciting week of Wilderness Adventures!
As Agents of Change in the lives of young people, Remembrance Ranch is a first option or may be a last resort for young people from varied circumstances that are experiencing personal challenges. Remembrance Ranch provides programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children and families. Our unique approach with experiential learning, spiritual enrichment and outstanding counseling helps Remembrance Ranch reach young people who have been, in many cases, unreachable and families who are desperate for help. We meet them “where they are” to build trust. While it is not always an easy transition to personal responsibility and growth, our counseling staff develops an individualized plan for each young person resulting in rapid change and improvement.
So what’s next for these families? Our Family Case Manager, Dan, will begin meeting with each family in their home to assist with any needs. After school starts, Dan will also begin meeting with each teenage boy at their school to review their goals and development plans. Our care over these families will continue for a full year! We schedule quarterly follow-up activities such as a trip to the GR Griffins, a Christmas Party, more entrepreneurial speakers, etc. All these activities are meant to help support these families in the transformation of each teenager boy.
If you would like to partner with Remembrance Ranch, there are many ways you can get involved!
- Continue to support the families, staff, and organization in prayer.
- Organize a group (Family, Youth Group, Church Small Group, Company Team, etc.) to sponsor a family in need over Christmas.
- Join one of our volunteer committees.
- Support with a one-time or recurring financial gift: http://www.remembranceranch.org/donate-online.html
- Follow/Like us on Facebook (Remembrance Ranch) and Twitter (@followtheranch)
- Visit our website or Facebook page for more opportunities to get involved!