Cohen
Cohen is a bright and inquisitive young man. Pray Cohen can learn skills to use his perseverance and strong will to become a positive leader among his peers at camp. Pray Cohen can learn about Jesus and know that he has been created in the image of Christ to have a positive impact toward everyone […]

16 Comments

1. Dave and Corna Van Enk

Hi Cohen, Grandma and I are praying that you have a wonderful and blessed time at camp. We will miss seeing you and hope to hear some exciting news from you soon. We are praying that God will help you to better understand just how much He and your family love you. We also pray that you will be making some good friends at camp and will be able to help them as they also work thru some difficulties in their lives. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Love, Grandpa and Grandma Van Enk

• Tom

Hey Broski,

Great work on the rock wall and looking solid on that horse. Keep pushing yourself and trying new things. You got this!!!!!

2. Renee and Tom

Hi Cohen! We are so proud of you that you are taking on this great adventure! We miss you already and can’t wait to hear about all the amazing experiences you’ll be having. šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š We love you!!!!

3. Dad

Hi Cohen! I am so proud of you for following through with this program. I am confident that if you give it your best everyday, that you will discover things about yourself that you didn’t think were possible. Keep open to new experiences and look for ways that God is teaching and leading you. I’m going to miss you this week!! I love you!

4. Dave and Corna Van Enk

Hi Cohen, I imagine you are quite tired from all the excitement and the trip today. We’ve been thinking of and praying for you today. We hope the heat isn’t too bad and that you have a wonderful time with your new friends. We can’t wait to hear the latest news on this adventure. We will be checking for any updates and photos. It will be so encouraging to hear how God has blessed you in the following week. We love you very much. Grandpa and Grandma.

• Cohen

hi yall I have been having fun.ish
      I set up climbed a rock I wish I could see you.
      I miss you all and am keeping an open mind. to try to find things I time and want to continue.
      thanks for the comments.

5. Jeanne Stormes

Hi Cohen,
    I’m excited to hear about your adventures this week. I am praying and believing God has a plan and a purpose for this week and it will all work out for your good. God is going to do great things. Glad to hear you are keeping an open mind, that’s half the battle. It is what You make it. I will miss our Monday/Tuesday visit.
    Love you bunches and bunches, Grandma Stormes

• Renee

Hi Bubba!

It was so fun seeing the video of you rocking climbing! I miss you too and was excited to see your picture in the middle of the pack. šŸ˜Š Keep smiling and keep pushing yourself!!! You’ve got this! Love you Cohen. šŸ’™

Love,
      Mom

6. Dave and Corna Van Enk

Hi Cohen, it is great to hear and see that you are having a wonderful time. We are praying that you will develop some new skills and really enjoy your experiences with your new friends. We are looking forward to hearing a full report from you next week. May God bless you and keep you safe. We love you so much. Grandpa and Grandma

• Cohen

thanks everyone. I love the well wishes. I had a great day meeting my horse sky who Is 27 years old.
      she is awsome.i can’t wait to trail ride. I loved going to church in the Pines. it was cool. see you till tomorrow!

7. Alex Carrell

Hi Cohen,

Iā€™m friends with you Granpa and Grandma Van Enk from church. I want you to know I prayed for you tonight. I hope you have an amazing camp experience.

P.s Your Grandparents are super cool!

– Alex

8. Jeanne Stormes

Hi Cohen,
    Happy Monday! I’m glad you had a great day with your horse. Saw a cool picture of you riding her. Loved seeing your smile. Praying you feel God’s peace and strength throughout the week. It can be scary trying new things. Proud of you!!!
    Love you bunches and bunches,
    Grandma Stormes
    P.S. Grandpa is missing his fishing buddy.

9. Dave and Corna Van Enk

Hi Cohen, Grandma here. While I was eating Cheerios this morning, the radio guy was talking about God’s creation in Psalm 104. I thought about you enjoying God’s creation this week and I am looking forward to one of our golf cart trail rides when you can tell me about it! I also heard this morning of a guy finding a bear locked in his car during the night. His car was trashed! He said his car is now a Su-bear-ru. Just had to tell you yet another animal story! I’m thinking about you, praying for you, and you know that I am loving you very much.

10. Jeanne Stormes

Hi Cohen,
    Sounds like you are busy with horses, ty dye shirts, archery. What has been your favorite so far? Praying for you and that you are open to new things and that you have fun!
    Love you bunches and bunches,
    Gram

11. Dad

Hey Cohen, We miss you! But we are so glad you are having a good time. It’s fun to see the photos of you with the other guys and the horses. Finally a good use for your cowboy boots, LOL! :). I can’t wait to hear more about what you are learning and what you are doing. You should write in a journal so you don’t forget anything. I love you so much and I am very proud of you!!!!!

12. Dave and Corna Van Enk

Hi Cohen, We are looking forward to seeing more photos of you tomorrow. I imagine that by now you are ready to trade in your lawn tractor for a horse! I’m sure it is a much quieter ride (and possibly faster as well!) I can’t wait to have you share with us how God is becoming more real to you as you draw closer to Jesus. We are so proud of you; that you were willing to give up over a week of your summer vacation to spend with total strangers. I’m sure your new friends are no longer strangers, and am praying that you can keep in contact with many of them even after you come home from camp. Hope you get a good night’s sleep and are all rested up for more exciting activities tomorrow.
    Love, Grandma and Grandpa

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.