Zaden
Zaden is outgoing and fun. He enjoys time with friends. Pray Zaden can learn skills to use his leadership qualities to encourage those around him. Pray Zaden will seek Jesus and desire to have a transformational relationship with Him.

21 Comments

1. Senaida Guzman

Zaden you keep trying to back out of this adventure. I keep telling you this is a commitment, and you are on an adventure of a lifetime. I know it is kinda scary doing something totally out of your comfort zone, but you will learn to rely on other people and also praying helps calm your anxiety. You will be fine I have faith as always. Chill and do not let the bears get you. Like Uncle Rene says you just have to be faster than the guy in front of you. Enjoy this is your first day. Make memories mi hijo. Love ya. DADA

• zaden

ok thanks love u

2. Kari

Hi Zaden!
    My name is Kari and my family and I have been and will continue to pray for you as you prepare and go through with this adventure. I am sure it can be a little scary and you are probably nervous, but we pray that you feel God’s peace and comfort throughout the week. Let Him be in control so you can take time to calm the noise in your life and be surrounded by God’s love!
    You got this!!!!

3. Russ

Hi Zaden: I’m praying that you will have the time of your life as you go on this trip. Also praying God will remove the fears from your mind and heart. He is committed to doing that since He is ON Your side.

4. Dora Zepeda

We love and believe in you!!!

• Zaden

5. Kari

Zaden – Today’s the day!! Praying the first day is an awesome one! Enjoy every moment and have the time of your life!

6. Dora Zepeda

Zaden,
    Praying all goes well today!

7. Li Mascorro

Zaden
    I hope you have an amazing time!
    Make new friends and life long memories!
    Love you
    Tia Li

• Zaden

Thanks I will try to do my best for me and I love u too

• Senaida Guzman

Hey hope your day went well it looked like it from photos. I pray for you everyday you know that. Believe in yourself have faith. Love you.

8. Michelle Woods

Hey Zaden,

This is going to be such a great experience. I know you are going to be stretched in ways you can’t imagine. I pray you are open to what God has planned for you.

Have fun!

Mrs. Woods

9. zaden

thanks for the support 🙏

• Senaida Guzman

Buenos dias rise n shine let’s see what adventures today holds. Thinking of you n your group. Luv ya

10. Dora Zepeda

Happy Sunday!

11. Kari

Hey Zaden! I hope that you are having a blast! The climbing wall looked pretty challenging…and fun! Keep on encouraging others and I pray that you have a great Sunday.

12. Omar

Have fun cuzo, take advantage of all the experiences they offer you!!

• Zaden

Thanks love u i will do my best

13. Michelle Woods

Hey Zaden,

I saw that you worked with the horses today? How did you like it? Horses are amazing creatures. I love how they connect with them people working with them. As you get to work with horse, it will begin to trust you and look to you for direction. You will begin to trust each other.

This is just like the relationship you can have with Christ! You can trust HIM!

Praying you are connecting with the staff and are open to any they have to teach you.

I Believe in You!

Mrs. Woods

14. Dora Zepeda

Good morning mijo,
    It looks like you are having an amazing time. Take care and give it your all!
    Love you
    Tia Dora

15. Kari

Hey Zaden!
    Looks like you guys were able to work with the horses yesterday. What amazing animals! I hope that you are enjoying your time, getting the most out of your experiences and trusting your leaders!
    Have a great day!
    Kari

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.