Alex
Alex is outgoing and athletic. He loves all kinds of sports! Pray Alex will find new strengths and courage as he works through all the phases of camp. Pray he will bond well with staff and see them as positive role models in his life. Pray Alex will seek after Jesus and desire a transformational […]

15 Comments

1. Tumaini Sango

Hi Alex!

My name is Tumaini and I’ll be praying for you each day as you start your W.A.R. Camp! I’m so excited that you get to go on this experience this week! I’m sure you are too! I can’t wait to hear about all the adventures you have!

Praying for strength, rest, and that you have the best time making friends!

• Alex

Hey, thank you for the prayers! I appreciate your message!

2. Alma

Alex, I miss you already and you left a min ago. I love you mijo I am so glad you are going on this trip I pray to Jesus and thank him because I know he is coming with you too. It’s a new experience for you there will be a lot of praying this will bring you closer to him (Jesus) we need him in our lives. Have fun be safe…love you

• Alex

Hey,Mom I am having a total blast at this camp!.And I will continue to pray every night. Love you.

• Alma

That makes me happy that you like it..God is going to touch your heart you will feel his presence it will be a beautiful experience.. I love you my bear..n miss you a ton😔❤🙏🙏🙏pray a lot mijo. This will be the greatest experience of your life have lots of fun..good night mi amor

• Alex

❤️❤️❤️

3. Mrs. Woods

Alex,

I am so proud of you. I hope you are having a fun time. How high did you get on the rock wall? I’m sure you rocked it. I love that you are stepping outside of your comfort zone and trying something new. Remember, God has big plans for you this week. Enjoy every bit of it.

Love you,

Mrs. Woods

• Alex

Hey ms woods I’m having so much fun at camp, and I climbed all the way to the top and touched the bell!

4. Alma

Mijo I’m glad you are having fun . I am happy you are praying. That’s good you know God listens to all our prayers..I love you this will be a great experience for you. Have fun n be good

5. Tumaini Sango

Hi Alex!

Hope you are having a great day today! Have you gotten to meet and ride your horse? What’s is it’s name?

I thought of this verse from Isaiah that I wanted to share with you!

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” -Isaiah 41:10

Remember that God is always with you, in both the happy and hard times. Praying for you!

• Alex

The horse ride was pretty fun! I got to ride Hoss. Thank you for the verse!

6. Michelle Woods

Hey Alex,

How are you doing? I saw pictures of you working in the barn and riding a horse. How did you like it? This week you are going to have so many new experiences. There are times when thinks might get hard. Just remember, you can’t do hard things because you are not alone. You have an incredible God with you ALWAYS.

Love you,

Mrs. Woods

• Alma

Alex..cant sleep..I know your sleeping with your busy n exciting day..hope you had a great day..I saw you on the horse❤ praying for you . Love you 🙏🙏❤ cant wait till you come home n tell me all about it.

7. Tumaini Sango

Hi Alex!

How was your day today? Did you have fun at the archery range? I hope you got a bullseye!

Hope that you are making friends and a lot of memories! Praying for you!

8. Alma

Mijo..have a good night. Hope you had a fun day I’m watching you on the lives.. if I have break at 9:30am tomorrow I will get on you guys live to say hi..I miss you so much

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.