Harrison
Harrison is outgoing and fun. He loves to be in nature and to hunt and fish. Pray Harrison will thrive at camp. Pray Harrison will learn new skills that will help him have positive relationships with his peers. Pray Harrison will discover his identify in Christ.

34 Comments

1. Grandma Julie

Hope your having fun. Grandma is very proud of you! Love u

• Roy Strait

I

• Roy Strait

Harrison have a good time. And you get back you can help me hook Winston to pull logs outof the woods

• Mom

Hey H,

Hope you had a good night sleep? Looks like you might get some rain but the rest of the week looks sunny. Wonder if the horses like rain? How is your horse doing? Is his name Larry? Anyway hope you have an amazing day.

Love Mom

2. Pastor John

The trip has finally arrived! And I’m sure you’re beyond excited as well as probably a little nervous for what you might have to do or feel on this trip. So even though you don’t know me, I’m praying for you today to the God who knows you even better than you do. I’ll keep in touch this week. You have my prayers every day!

3. Dad

So excited to hear about all of your adventures, struggles, and accomplishments. Continue to be strong and know that we’re all so proud of you.

• Michelle

Hey H,

I am so excited you are at camp. I hope you are enjoying it all. Did you climb the rock wall? Tomorrow you will get to meet your horse. It’s going to be great. I can’t wait to hear all about the trip

Praying you sleep well tonight.

Love you,

Ms. Michelle

• Dad

Hope you had a great day bud. Looks like today may be the last of the heat. What’s your horse’s name? Hope dinner was good and that you sleep great tonight.

Love you and miss you.

4. Grandpa Butch

Go get em tiger

5. Lynn Helms

Harrison, I am so proud of you embracing this new adventure! Charli is already missing you. She just realized she has to unload the dishwasher all week long. Enjoy your time up north!
    Love mom.

6. Maria

Harrison! Hi Buddy! My name is Maria and I am sooo excited for you! I have been excited for this week to begin since June which is when I learned all about YOU! Like you, I live in Allendale and I have a son who likes to fish too! I have two Golden Retrievers who also like to fish!
    Today is only the beginning of a fabulous journey! One that may be filled with many questions and that is OK! There are so many people who are wrapping their big old arms around you and holding you up! Know we are praying for you this week and for the many weeks to come! You go this BUDDY! Have a great first day, I can’t wait to hear about it!

• Crystal

Harrison – We hope you are having an amazing time and having fun adventures!! We look forward to hearing all about it! Love you lots!

• Faith Self

Hi Harrison!
      Hope your having a great time at camp! What has been your favorite part? I’m so proud of you! Keep leaning on God throughout this week and everyday!

7. Harrison

• Heidi

Hi Harrison!

I’m so excited for you going on such a big adventure! You are going to have such great stories to tell me when you are back. Remember you are strong, brave, smart, and funny. You can do anything you put your mind to. Stella has been missing seeing you 😺

8. Mom

Sounds like you had a great first day at camp! Keep up the great work of trying new things. We love and miss you! Sending prayers that you see all the amazing things God has in store for you on this journey.
    Love you! Mom

• Harrison

I miss you

• Elizabeth Helms

Hi Harrison,
      Hope you are enjoying being at camp. I’m sure you are having a ton of new adventures and meeting new kids. Can’t wait to hear all about it! Have lots of fun and hang in there!

Aunt Elizabeth

• Harrison

Thank you for your support.

9. Charli

Hope your having a good time. We missed you at the family reunion. I got a big bass at grandmas pond. We miss your jokes

10. Anna Haveman

Hi Harrison!

I hope you are having an amazing adventure and challenge so far! I know that you are going to learn so much and hopefully have a lot of fun too! I am proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone and embracing something new. I hope to see or hear from you early this school year so I can hear all about this week and your summer!

-Miss Haveman

PS. Cedric says hi too!

• Braden

Thank you. My favorite part has been riding horses so far.

11. Michelle Woods

Hi H –

Mr. Matt and I love seeing pictures of you at camp. How did you like the horses today? Did you enjoy learning how to saddle and ride the horses?

We are really proud of you. Can’t wait to hear all the stories about camp.

Love you,

Mrs. Michelle and Mr. Matt

• Harrison

Thank you and I’m having a good time.

12. Aunt Whit

Hey Bud!
    So excited to hear all about your trip! This is an amazing opportunity and I know you will make the most of it. Your uncle Andrew and I can’t wait for you to meet your new cousin Madison. She’s so lucky to have you as her big cousin. We love you lots and are proud of the funny, brave, and handsome young man you’ve become.

• Harrison

Thank you. I’m having a good time

13. Maria

Hi Harrison! I hope your first night went well at camp and you are learning many new things! By reading some of the comments it looks like you did something with horses. Did you have fun? Were you able to ride them? Feed them? I thought of you all day today. I hope you are doing great and learning many new things!

14. Uncle dan

Harrison, Cru and Ellis missed you this weekend but we all are so excited about your adventure I hope you have the best time can’t wait to hear all about it .

15. Faith Self

Hi Harrison!

16. Pastor John

The pictures make it look like you’re having a fantastic time! I’ve never been a fan of horses myself, and I think that’s because I didn’t spend enough time around them as a kid to conquer my fears and learn to appreciate them. You’re blessed to have this opportunity, so make the most of it! And have fun too. 🙂
    I’m praying for you, and all the other comments on here shows you have a lot of other support as well. That’s awesome!

17. Dad

Hope you’re having a great day Harrison. Thinking about you this morning. Can’t wait to see you this weekend and to hear all about what you learned, what you tried, the froends you’ve made, and the things you’ve conquered. Love you buddy.

18. Mom

Harrison,

Hope you had a good day! Looks like the weather is going to be perfect tomorrow for all your fun activities. Can’t wait to see your tie dye! Love and miss ya tons!

19. Maria

Hi Harrison! I hope you had a lot to do today at camp! If I asked you what was the best part of camp today what would you say? I hope we can meet someday and you can tell me all about it! Also, can’t wait to hear about the colors in your tye dye shirt! Sleep well Harrison!

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.